- The opportunity to work with a group of child with similar abilities on a regular basis.
- Small group work to boost or develop a skill.
- Extra opportunities to boost of develop a skill
- A planned programme of additional and different support to meet their individual needs.
- Access to outside agencies e.g. speech and language therapy, Educational Psychologist etc.
As well as supporting children we also want to support parents who have inclusion needs and parents who have children with additional needs. As a result, this page is designed to give parents/carers access to any of the information you may require regarding additional needs provision at St Peter's Church of England Primary School.
Please note this area is a working document and information is subject to change. Please check back regularly.
Would you like to learn how to write social stories to support your child with Autism? Please see the flyers below for further information:
SEND / Inclusion Policy
SEND Information report 2018
SEND Annual Report - April 2019
Supporting Medical Conditions Policy
Government Legislation on SEND
Contact the SENCO
If you have any queries, questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me, Mrs Lynne McCullough. If you wish to contact me via email, I will aim to get back to you within 5 working days. However, if you would prefer to make an appointment or speak to me over the telephone, please call: (01275) 843142. Thank you.