Supporting Your Child's Learning - The Power of Practice
All the research shows that when school and parents work together, children are more successful in their learning. There are a number of things that you can do that will really help your child:
- Come to Parents' Evenings and Share Sessions
- Talk with your child about what they have been learning in school - an overview of each year group's curriculum offer can be found on the class pages section of the website
- Read to your child, read with them and listen to them read
- Set aside short amounts of time, with your child, where they can complete any home learning tasks and practise skills and knowledge they have been taught at school
- Find out more about learning by attending parent workshops. You can click on the links below to see recordings of workshops that have already taken place.
Parent Workshops Term 1 (via Teams)
Wednesday 13th October 5.30 – 6.15pm: Mastery Maths at St Peter’s
Wednesday 20th October 5.30 – 6.15pm: Enriching our curriculum
Please remember that all home learning tasks can now be found on TEAMS. See our online learning section of the website for further details.