Supporting Your Child's Learning - The Power of Practice
All the research shows that when school and parents work together, children are more successful in their learning. There are a number of things that you can do that will really help your child:
- Come to Parents' Evenings and Share Sessions
- Talk with your child about what they have been learning in school - an overview of each year group's curriculum offer can be found on the class pages section of the website
- Read with your child - read to them, with them and listen to them read
- Set aside short amounts of time, with your child, where they can complete any home learning tasks and practise skills and knowledge they have been taught at school
- Find out more about learning by attending parent workshops.
Please remember that all home learning tasks can now be found on TEAMS. See our online learning section of the website for further details.